COVID-19 & PCW
Wine a little, you’ll feel better!
It’s been a wild & weird week around the globe as we deal with the fallout of COVID-19.
Pickers Creek Winery will remain open during our normal business hours for
CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY! No tastings or porch access at this time.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Call 615-969-1013 or 615-969-4947 DURING regular business hours.
- Place your order & pay over the phone.
- Pick up at PCW during regular business hours. Call when you are outside and we will bring your wine directly to your vehicle.
Regular Business Hours
- Cash will be accepted, but is not preferred at this time.
- We will NOT be doing tastings at this time.
- Doors will remain closed to the public & only employees may access the tasting room.
- Porch & all live music/events are closed/canceled.
Thank you for supporting local small business! Please call us with any questions! 615-969-1013
From Our Family to Yours
PCW is a family-owned & run business, & we value our customers & community tremendously.
We want to continue to serve our wine in a responsible manner while keeping our customers safe during this challenging time and will take as many measures to do so as possible, including curbside pickup orders, employees wearing gloves and washing hands continuously, and more.
We hope that you & yours remain safe & healthy. Please come see us again for a tasting & a porch hang once the dust settles on this outbreak.
PEACE, LOVE, & WINE
The Pickers Creek Winery/George Family